The Age

Alert on toxic mushrooms after liver-failure deaths
The Age
They died from suspected liver failure in Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred Hospital on Tuesday night. A hospital spokesman said another person from the group was receiving treatment. ACT Chinese-Australian Association patron Sam Wong said death cap ...
Four in Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred Hospital after eating death cap mushrooms
Three seriously ill after eating death cap mushroomsSydney Morning Herald
Two die after eating death cap mushroomsABC Online
BBC News -TopNews Arab Emirates -The Canberra Times
all 420 news articles »