Four in Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred Hospital after eating death cap mushrooms ...
The mushroom, also known as Amanita Phalloides, can cause liver failure. Picture: The Daily Telegraph Source: The Daily Telegraph FOUR people are seriously ill in hospital after eating the world's most poisonous mushroom, the death cap. ...
Three seriously ill after eating death cap mushroomsSydney Morning Herald
Death caps put three in hospitalThe Canberra Times
Three ill in Australia from Death Cap mushroomsSin Chew Jit Poh

all 223 news articles »